News|Entertainment|Phones|computers|Tutorials|Motivations|How to Make Money|Reviews

Ladies be Submissive to Your Man by Dr Smile


My wife and I went shopping @shoprite Cocoa mall, Dugbe and after shopping, we met some ladies strolling outside with their own stuff and one of them was crying, so we offered them a lift. One of the ladies hesitated but I convinced her that we are not kidnappers, they all laughed and entered.
Getting inside, some of the ladies thanked us while one crying just said men can be such a bitch!
My wife was startled and I just said to her that I guess the word bitch must be a pronoun...we all laughed again, but her friend said she just had a broken relationship on the 25th December and they just gathered to comfort her. My wife replied her that she is sexy, beautiful and with good things a man needs in a lady and why would a man just dump her on 25th.
Then I asked her if she was submissive to him and she replied "why on earth would I want to be submissive to a man I gave all my body, money and time to..washed his clothes, sleep in his house, wash the clothes of the mother in law to be, helped in diverse ways...." My wife replied her that all those are not substitute to submissiveness then I quoted Ephesians 5: 22-23 and Colossians 3:18...she said she would try to be submissive when she is legally married....Then everywhere was quiet.
Then my wife told me that we should not not forget to fix the car breaks first before we move on. One of the ladies then asked if this beautiful car of ours does not have break, I said yes, but they can use their seat belt and the car has good air bag just in case anything happens.
Immediately, the ladies hissed and came down. Then my wife said to them , just like seat belt and air bag are not a substitute to any beautiful car without break so also is your body, sex, money, time, etc are not a substitute to being submissive to your man.
Besides, if the man does not get out of the relationship just like you ladies got out of the car, the relationship will crash and many people will get hurt.
Summary: A beautiful lady who can not be submissive to her man, who cant be controlled by anyone or with bad character is just like a beautiful car without break. Such car is dangerous to the driver, passengers and pedestrians meaning such relationship with time will hurt those in it and those around it. Lets learn to do first things first.
-Keep Smiling
 By Dr.Smile

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget