News|Entertainment|Phones|computers|Tutorials|Motivations|How to Make Money|Reviews

Must Read TrueLife Story: IT'S AFRICA'S TIME

 

A TRUE STORY?

Police: Where do you live?

Small boy: With my parents.

Police: Where do your parents live?

Small boy: With me.

Police: And where do you all live?

Small boy: Together

Police: Where is your home?

Small boy: Beside my neighbours' house.

Police: Where is your neighbours' house?

Small boy: If I tell you, you will not believe me

Police: Tell us?

Small boy: Next to my house

Post a Comment

This is why children need to know the basics: parental names, phone number and where they live.

Wherever a child is subjected to whatever malaise it is, it's definitely adults' fault. No doubt.

I think this child was playing a smart game to protect his parents from arrest. He should be knowing where the family lives!

Well said, he's just playing with their intelligence

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget