News|Entertainment|Phones|computers|Tutorials|Motivations|How to Make Money|Reviews

FINALLY EXPOSED!! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria

Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now converted to the Christian faith after 44 years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner revealed the full list of Boko Haram Sponsor!!!
Question: Who are you and where are you from?
Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru. I am from Niger Republic, but my mother is from Borno State of Nigeria and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria) where I was trained.
Q: Trained as what and under whose tutelage?
A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after four years,at the age of 14, I was sent to Kano City, Kano State where I was trained in the Sheik Abubakar Gummi School of Arabic studies.
Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar Gummi?
A: Yes, and I also know his children and obeyed all the teachings he laid down before he died.
 
http://www.danielcrib.com/2015/04/exposed-full-checklist-of-boko-haram.html

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget